Thursday, October 25, 2012

Being Thankful

The other day as it was raining and I was leaving Crossroads after putting in my 3 hours for my internship class for college, I thanked God for giving me a warm place to live and a running vehicle. So at that very moment I decided I wanted to make a list of all the things I am thankful to God for. So here it is but not in any particular order...

1. A warm roof over my head
2. A running vehicle to get me where I need to go
3. God accepting me for me and all my flaws
4. My family who is always there for me
5. God providing for me financially
6. God's forgiveness and mercy upon my life
7. Being able to live in a country where there is freedom with religion(even though that will be threatened one day.)
8. Being relatively healthy
9. Eyes to see God's beauty in this dark world.
10. The simple ability to get out of bed each day

Those are just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment